The William & Mary Tribe (1-12, 0-0 CAA) host the Hofstra Pride (8-5, 0-0 CAA) after losing three straight home games. The Pride are double-digit favorites by 14.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 29, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 144 points.
Hofstra vs. William & Mary Predictions
Hofstra vs. William & Mary Betting Odds
Hofstra vs. William & Mary Last 10 Games
- Hofstra covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Hofstra games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Pride games averaged 2.4 more points (146.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Pride have a points-per-game average 3.0 points below their season-long scoring average.
- William & Mary is 0-10 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- William & Mary’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The Tribe’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.2 points scored. That’s 8.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Tribe have a 59.0 points-per-game average, 2.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Hofstra vs. William & Mary Betting Trends
- Hofstra has put together a 7-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Pride have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
- This season, six of Hofstra’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Pride put up 80.1 points per game, 7.1 more points than the 73.0 the Tribe give up.
- When Hofstra puts up more than 73.0 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- William & Mary has covered the spread 10 times in 12 games with a set spread.
- The Tribe have an ATS record of 3-0 when playing as at least 14.5-point underdogs.
- This season, William & Mary’s games have hit the over five times out of 12 chances.
- The Tribe score an average of 61.4 points per game, 10.8 fewer points than the 72.2 the Pride allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 72.2 points, William & Mary is 0-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
Hofstra vs. William & Mary Over/Under Trends
- Six Hofstra games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 144 points.
- In William & Mary’s 12 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s point total of 144.
- The Pride average 80.1 points per game against the Tribe’s 61.4, totaling 2.5 points under the game’s over/under of 144.
- This matchup’s over/under is 1.2 fewer points than the 145.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Pride have seen a 146.4 over/under in their games this season, 2.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.4 points more than the average over/under in Tribe’s games this season (135.6 points).
Hofstra Team Leaders
- Aaron Estrada: 13.4 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.1 STL, 45.1 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (16-for-62)
- Darlinstone Dubar: 13.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.1 BLK, 57.5 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (20-for-50)
- Zach Cooks: 17.4 PTS, 2.2 STL, 43.4 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (22-for-69)
- Jalen Ray: 15.0 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (41-for-87)
- Omar Silverio: 12.0 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (33-for-91)
William & Mary Team Leaders
- Connor Kochera: 11.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (20-for-55)
- Ben Wight: 11.2 PTS, 58.7 FG%
- Tyler Rice: 6.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 29.9 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (14-for-53)
- Julian Lewis: 5.2 PTS, 29.4 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (10-for-43)
- Langdon Hatton: 7.2 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.