The Butler Bulldogs (7-4, 0-0 Big East) are just 1.5-point underdogs as they try to continue a three-game home winning streak when they square off against the DePaul Blue Demons (9-3, 0-0 Big East) on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at Hinkle Fieldhouse. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 132.
DePaul vs. Butler Predictions
DePaul vs. Butler Betting Odds
DePaul vs. Butler Betting Trends
- DePaul has put together a 7-2-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Blue Demons went 5-2 against the spread.
- This season, seven of DePaul’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The Blue Demons record 68 points per game, eight more points than the 60 the Bulldogs give up.
- DePaul has an 8-2 record against the spread and a 9-1 record overall when putting up more than 60 points.
- Butler is 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Bulldogs have gone 5-0 against the spread.
- This year, Butler’s games have hit the over twice.
- The Bulldogs average 6.8 more points per game (63.4) than the Blue Demons give up to opponents (56.6).
- When it scores more than 56.6 points, Butler is 2-3 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
DePaul vs. Butler Over/Under Trends
- This season, DePaul and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 132 points nine times.
- There have been just two games featuring Butler this season with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 132.
- Together, the two teams combine for 131.4 points per game, 0.6 points fewer than the point total of 132 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 116.6 points per game, 15.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Blue Demons games is 144.4 points, 12.4 more than the over/under of 132 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.4 points more than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (130.6 points).
DePaul Team Leaders
- Javon Freeman-Liberty: 20.9 PTS, 8.3 REB, 2 STL, 44.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
- David Jones: 17.4 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.7 STL, 52.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Nick Ongenda: 11.4 PTS, 2.5 BLK, 58.5 FG%
- Brandon Johnson: 11.1 PTS, 7.2 REB, 47.2 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
- Philmon Gebrewhit: 8.6 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
Butler Team Leaders
- Jair Bolden: 10.6 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (27-for-70)
- Chuck Harris: 10.4 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 34 3PT% (16-for-47)
- Jayden Taylor: 10.3 PTS, 40 FG%, 25 3PT% (9-for-36)
- Bryce Golden: 9.2 PTS, 59.7 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
- Aaron Thompson: 4.7 PTS, 40 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.