The UNC Wilmington Seahawks (6-5, 0-0 CAA) are underdogs (+3.5) in their attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (9-4, 0-0 CAA) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at Raiford G. Trask Coliseum. The matchup has an over/under of 137 points.
Delaware vs. UNC Wilmington Predictions
Delaware vs. UNC Wilmington Betting Odds
Delaware vs. UNC Wilmington Betting Trends
- Delaware has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this season (8-4-0).
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Delaware’s games have hit the over eight times out of 12 chances.
- The 75.4 points per game the Fightin’ Blue Hens put up are 9.6 more points than the Seahawks give up (65.8).
- Delaware is 5-6 against the spread and 8-4 overall when scoring more than 65.8 points.
- UNC Wilmington has put together a record of 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this year, the Seahawks went 3-1 against the spread.
- This season, three of UNC Wilmington’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Seahawks score only 3.4 fewer points per game (66.1) than the Fightin’ Blue Hens give up to opponents (69.5).
Delaware vs. UNC Wilmington Over/Under Trends
- This season, Delaware games have hit the over on this game’s 137-point total nine times.
- This season, three games UNC Wilmington played finished with a combined score higher than 137 points.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens average 75.4 points per game against the Seahawks’ 66.1, totaling 4.5 points over the matchup’s total of 137.
- This game’s over/under is 1.7 fewer points than the 135.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have seen a 141.0 average over/under in their games this season, 4.0 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (137 points) and the average total points bet in Seahawks’ games (136.4 points) this season.
Delaware Team Leaders
- Dylan Painter: 14.1 PTS, 7.5 REB, 57.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Jameer Nelson Jr.: 13.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
- Kevin Anderson: 11.8 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (19-for-63)
- Andrew Carr: 9.3 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (7-for-17)
- Ryan Allen: 13.4 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (29-for-70)
UNC Wilmington Team Leaders
- Jaylen Sims: 12.0 PTS, 34.7 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (15-for-49)
- Mike Okauru: 11.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.1 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
- Shykeim Phillips: 9.0 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.0 FG%, 55.6 3PT% (5-for-9)
- Trazarien White: 8.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.1 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- James Baker: 6.6 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.