The Miami (OH) RedHawks (6-5, 0-0 MAC) visit the Buffalo Bulls (6-4, 0-0 MAC) after losing three straight road games. The Bulls are favored by 8 points in the contest, which starts at 4:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 29, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 151.5.
Buffalo vs. Miami (OH) Predictions
Buffalo vs. Miami (OH) Betting Odds
Buffalo vs. Miami (OH) Betting Trends
- Buffalo has gone 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Buffalo’s games have gone over the total four times out of eight chances this season.
- The 81.6 points per game the Bulls score are 15.2 more points than the RedHawks allow (66.4).
- Buffalo is 5-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall when scoring more than 66.4 points.
- Miami (OH) has put together a record of 5-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8-point underdogs or more, the RedHawks have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, five of Miami (OH)’s games have gone over the point total out of eight chances.
- The RedHawks score 8.9 more points per game (78.4) than the Bulls give up to opponents (69.5).
- When it scores more than 69.5 points, Miami (OH) is 3-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
Buffalo vs. Miami (OH) Over/Under Trends
- Four Buffalo games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 151.5 points.
- This season, Miami (OH) has played just two games with a combined score higher than 151.5 points.
- The point total for the game of 151.5 is 8.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bulls (81.6 points per game) and the RedHawks (78.4 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 15.6 fewer points than the 135.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Bulls have seen a 149 average over/under in their games this season, 2.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 9.7 points separates this matchup’s over/under (151.5 points) and the average total points bet in RedHawks’ games (141.8 points) this season.
Buffalo Team Leaders
- Josh Mballa: 14.1 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.8 STL, 55.6 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (7-for-15)
- Jeenathan Williams: 18.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
- Ronaldo Segu: 15.2 PTS, 5.1 AST, 46.7 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (22-for-51)
- Maceo Jack: 10.6 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
- Tra’Von Fagan: 6.2 PTS, 57.1 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (7-for-17)
Miami (OH) Team Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant: 15.9 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (22-for-68)
- Mekhi Lairy: 13.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.2 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (20-for-63)
- Dalonte Brown: 11.2 PTS, 7.3 REB, 45.2 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
- Precious Ayah: 9.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 76.3 FG%
- Isaiah Coleman-Lands: 6.4 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 34 3PT% (16-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.