Two hot teams square off when the No. 12 Auburn Tigers (11-1, 0-0 SEC) host the No. 17 LSU Tigers (12-0, 0-0 SEC) on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Auburn Tigers are 4-point favorites and put their eight-game win streak on the line against the LSU Tigers, winners of 12 straight. The matchup has an over/under of 140 points.
Auburn vs. LSU Predictions
Auburn vs. LSU Betting Odds
Auburn vs. LSU Betting Trends
- Auburn is 9-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Auburn Tigers have an ATS record of 7-3 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, six of Auburn’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Auburn Tigers average 81.1 points per game, 27.0 more points than the 54.1 the LSU Tigers give up.
- When Auburn puts up more than 54.1 points, it is 8-4 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
- LSU has put together a 10-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- Games involving LSU have hit the over twice this season.
- The LSU Tigers average 14.7 more points per game (79.6) than the Auburn Tigers give up to opponents (64.9).
- LSU is 10-2 against the spread and 12-0 overall when it scores more than 64.9 points.
Auburn vs. LSU Over/Under Trends
- Auburn and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (140 points) seven times this season.
- This season, three of LSU’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 140 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 160.7 points per game, 20.7 points more than the total of 140 for this game.
- This matchup’s point total is 21.0 fewer points than the 119 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Auburn Tigers have seen a 144.7 over/under in their games this season, 4.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.9 points separates the average total points bet in Tigers’ games (144.9 points) and this matchup’s over/under (140 points).
Auburn Team Leaders
- Jabari Smith: 16.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.8 STL, 44.8 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (28-for-62)
- Walker Kessler: 9.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.2 STL, 3.7 BLK, 55.1 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (3-for-21)
- Wendell Green Jr.: 11.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
- K.D. Johnson: 13.2 PTS, 2 STL, 39.2 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Devan Cambridge: 7.8 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (14-for-44)
LSU Team Leaders
- Darius Days: 15 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.4 STL, 44.2 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (29-for-76)
- Tari Eason: 14.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.3 BLK, 54.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Xavier Pinson: 10.8 PTS, 2.2 STL, 43 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (17-for-49)
- Eric Gaines: 8.9 PTS, 2 STL, 37.9 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (3-for-24)
- Efton Reid: 9.8 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 55.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.