The No. 19 Tennessee Volunteers (9-2, 0-0 SEC) are 2-point underdogs as they try to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the No. 10 Alabama Crimson Tide (9-3, 0-0 SEC) on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at Coleman Coliseum. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 148.5 in the matchup.
Alabama vs. Tennessee Predictions
Alabama vs. Tennessee Betting Odds
Alabama vs. Tennessee Betting Trends
- Alabama has covered the spread six times over 12 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 2 points or more, the Crimson Tide are 5-6 against the spread.
- Alabama’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Crimson Tide record 82.9 points per game, 23.6 more points than the 59.3 the Volunteers allow.
- Alabama is 5-6 against the spread and 9-3 overall when scoring more than 59.3 points.
- Tennessee has registered an 8-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Volunteers have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Tennessee games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this year.
- The Volunteers’ 78.4 points per game are 5.1 more points than the 73.3 the Crimson Tide allow.
- When it scores more than 73.3 points, Tennessee is 6-2 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
Alabama vs. Tennessee Over/Under Trends
- Alabama and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (148.5 points) nine times this season.
- There have been five Tennessee games that have ended with a combined score higher than 148.5 points this season.
- The Crimson Tide average 82.9 points per game against the Volunteers’ 78.4, amounting to 12.8 points over the contest’s over/under of 148.5.
- This matchup’s total is 15.9 fewer points than the 132.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Crimson Tide have seen a 152.8 over/under in their games this season, 4.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.5 points more than the average over/under in Volunteers’ games this season (141.0 points).
Alabama Team Leaders
- Jaden Shackelford: 16.8 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (41-for-99)
- Keon Ellis: 12.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.5 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (23-for-65)
- Jahvon Quinerly: 14.7 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (19-for-67)
- JD Davison: 8.7 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Charles Bediako: 7.0 PTS, 2.0 BLK, 71.2 FG%
Tennessee Team Leaders
- Kennedy Chandler: 14.0 PTS, 5.3 AST, 2.0 STL, 44.4 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (16-for-43)
- Santiago Vescovi: 13.3 PTS, 2.0 STL, 41.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (30-for-85)
- John Fulkerson: 9.0 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 57.4 FG%
- Olivier Nkamhoua: 8.7 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 56.3 FG%, 60.0 3PT% (9-for-15)
- Josiah-Jordan James: 5.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.2 BLK, 30.0 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (10-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.