The No. 16 Texas Longhorns (9-2) host the Incarnate Word Cardinals (2-10) after winning eight home games in a row. The Longhorns are double-digit favorites by 31.5 points in the contest, which tips at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday, December 28, 2021. The point total in the matchup is 129.
Texas vs. Incarnate Word Predictions
Texas vs. Incarnate Word Betting Odds
Texas vs. Incarnate Word Betting Trends
- Texas has covered the spread in a matchup five times this season (5-5-0).
- The Longhorns are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 31.5-point favorites.
- Texas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Longhorns put up 71.5 points per game, 8.3 fewer points than the 79.8 the Cardinals allow.
- Texas has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when putting up more than 79.8 points.
- Incarnate Word has registered a 9-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Cardinals have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 31.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Incarnate Word have hit the over seven times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Cardinals’ 67.4 points per game are 14.4 more points than the 53 the Longhorns give up.
- Incarnate Word has put together a 5-5 ATS record and a 2-10 overall record in games it scores more than 53 points.
Texas vs. Incarnate Word Over/Under Trends
- Texas and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (129 points) four times this season.
- Every game featuring Incarnate Word this season has finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s total of 129.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.9 points per game, 9.9 points more than the over/under of 129 for this game.
- The 132.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.8 more than the 129 total in this contest.
- On average, the Longhorns have seen a 137.6 over/under in their games this season, 8.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 9.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Cardinals’ games this season (138.6 points).
Texas Team Leaders
- Timmy Allen: 12.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 54.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
- Tre Mitchell: 10.6 PTS, 51.2 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (8-for-21)
- Andrew Jones: 9.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 42.9 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
- Marcus Carr: 8.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.5 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
- Courtney Ramey: 8.4 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (13-for-30)
Incarnate Word Team Leaders
- Drew Lutz: 11.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 36.8 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (12-for-44)
- Johnny Hughes III: 11.4 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- RJ Glasper: 13.4 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (17-for-47)
- Benjamin Griscti: 9.9 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
- Josh Morgan: 13.1 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 39 3PT% (16-for-41)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.