The Alabama State Hornets (2-10) are heavy underdogs (+29.5) as they try to stop a five-game losing streak when they visit the No. 25 Texas Tech Red Raiders (9-2) at 2:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at United Supermarkets Arena. The matchup has an over/under set at 135.5 points.
Texas Tech vs. Alabama State Predictions
Texas Tech vs. Alabama State Betting Odds
|Texas Tech||-29.5||135.5 points|
Texas Tech vs. Alabama State Betting Trends
- Texas Tech has compiled a 6-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Red Raiders have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 29.5-point favorites.
- This season, five of Texas Tech’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Red Raiders record 78.5 points per game, just 1.3 fewer points than the 79.8 the Hornets give up.
- When Texas Tech totals more than 79.8 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Alabama State is a perfect 11-0-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 29.5-point underdogs or more, the Hornets have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, Alabama State’s games have hit the over six times out of 11 chances.
- The Hornets score 9.4 more points per game (68) than the Red Raiders give up (58.6).
- Alabama State has put together a 6-3 ATS record and a 2-8 overall record in games it scores more than 58.6 points.
Texas Tech vs. Alabama State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Texas Tech and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 135.5 points seven times.
- This season, nine of Alabama State’s games have ended with a score higher than 135.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 135.5 is 11 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Red Raiders (78.5 points per game) and the Hornets (68 points per game).
- The 138.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.9 more than the 135.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Red Raiders have seen a 141.4 over/under in their games this season, 5.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Hornets’ games this season (144.1 points).
Texas Tech Team Leaders
- Kevin McCullar: 11.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.1 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Davion Warren: 10.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46.7 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
- Bryson Williams: 11.5 PTS, 54.2 FG%, 45 3PT% (9-for-20)
- Kevin Obanor: 9.6 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 38 3PT% (19-for-50)
- Adonis Arms: 8.2 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (14-for-32)
Alabama State Team Leaders
- Gerald Liddell: 11.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.3 BLK, 44.3 FG%, 45 3PT% (9-for-20)
- Kenny Strawbridge: 9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.6 FG%, 17.6 3PT% (3-for-17)
- Isaiah Range: 8.8 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Jordan O’Neal: 8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 60.4 FG%
- Juan Reyna: 9 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 36 3PT% (18-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.