The No. 4 Gonzaga Bulldogs (10-2) will attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they host the North Alabama Lions (7-5) on Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at McCarthey Athletic Center as big, 33-point favorites. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The point total is 142 for the matchup.
Gonzaga vs. North Alabama Predictions
Gonzaga vs. North Alabama Betting Odds
Gonzaga vs. North Alabama Betting Trends
- Gonzaga is 6-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 33-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Games involving Gonzaga have hit the over four times this season.
- The Bulldogs average 26.2 more points per game (85) than the Lions give up (58.8).
- Gonzaga has a 5-5 record against the spread and a 10-2 record overall when putting up more than 58.8 points.
- North Alabama has covered the spread seven times in eight games with a set spread.
- Games involving North Alabama have hit the over three times out of nine chances this year.
- The Lions score an average of 74.6 points per game, 12.1 more points than the 62.5 the Bulldogs give up.
- North Alabama is 2-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 62.5 points.
Gonzaga vs. North Alabama Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of Gonzaga’s 12 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 142 points.
- This season, North Alabama has played just two games with a combined score over 142 points.
- The Bulldogs average 85 points per game against the Lions’ 74.6, amounting to 17.6 points over the contest’s total of 142.
- This matchup’s point total is 20.7 fewer points than the 121.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Bulldogs have seen a 151.9 over/under in their games this season, 9.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Lions games have an over/under of 136.6 points this season, 5.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Gonzaga Team Leaders
- Chet Holmgren: 13.3 PTS, 8.5 REB, 3.4 BLK, 62.5 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
- Drew Timme: 17.1 PTS, 61.5 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Julian Strawther: 13 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (24-for-62)
- Andrew Nembhard: 8.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 42.9 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (14-for-44)
- Anton Watson: 6.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 57.8 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
North Alabama Team Leaders
- Daniel Ortiz: 10.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.7 FG%, 46.8 3PT% (22-for-47)
- C.J. Brim: 9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
- Jamari Blackmon: 9.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (19-for-57)
- Damien Forrest: 5.3 PTS, 43.1 FG%
- Isaac Chatman: 5.8 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (5-for-11)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.