The Boise State Broncos (9-4, 0-0 MWC) are 4-point favorites as they try to continue a five-game home winning streak when they host the Fresno State Bulldogs (10-3, 0-0 MWC) on Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at ExtraMile Arena. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 117.5 points.
Boise State vs. Fresno State Predictions
Boise State vs. Fresno State Betting Odds
|Boise State||-4||117.5 points|
Boise State vs. Fresno State Last 10 Games
- Boise State covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Two times in those 10 games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The last 10 Broncos games averaged 133.2 total points, 15.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Broncos have a points-per-game average 3.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Fresno State covered the spread eight times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Fresno State’s past 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The Bulldogs’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 129 points scored. That’s 11.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 63.8 points per game compared to their 66.5 season average.
Boise State vs. Fresno State Betting Trends
- Boise State has covered the spread five times this season (5-6-0).
- The Broncos are 4-2 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Boise State’s games have gone over the total twice out of 11 chances this season.
- The Broncos record 69.4 points per game, 14.5 more points than the 54.9 the Bulldogs give up.
- Boise State is 6-2 against the spread and 9-2 overall when scoring more than 54.9 points.
- Fresno State has put together a record of 9-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Games involving Fresno State have hit the over four times out of 12 chances this year.
- The Bulldogs’ 66.5 points per game are eight more points than the 58.5 the Broncos give up.
- Fresno State is 9-1 against the spread and 10-1 overall when it scores more than 58.5 points.
Boise State vs. Fresno State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Boise State and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 117.5 points seven times.
- This season, seven games Fresno State played finished with a combined score higher than 117.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 117.5 is 18.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Broncos (69.4 points per game) and the Bulldogs (66.5 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 113.4 points per game, 4.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Broncos have seen a 134.2 average over/under in their games this season, 16.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 13.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (131 points).
Boise State Team Leaders
- Abu Kigab: 14.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49.3 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (8-for-33)
- Mladen Armus: 6.7 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.2 BLK, 48 FG%
- Marcus Shaver Jr.: 11.5 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (21-for-57)
- Emmanuel Akot: 11 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (24-for-61)
- Tyson Degenhart: 8.8 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (14-for-33)
Fresno State Team Leaders
- Orlando Robinson: 18.5 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.2 STL, 1.7 BLK, 50.9 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
- Anthony Holland: 7.5 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (15-for-34)
- Isaiah Hill: 8.3 PTS, 32.7 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Jordan Campbell: 8.2 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Leo Colimerio: 4.4 PTS, 54.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.