The Northwestern State Demons (3-10) visit the No. 1 Baylor Bears (11-0) after losing eight road games in a row. The Bears are heavy favorites by 38 points in the contest, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 28, 2021. The over/under is 145 in the matchup.
Baylor vs. Northwestern State Predictions
Baylor vs. Northwestern State Betting Odds
Baylor vs. Northwestern State Betting Trends
- Baylor has put together a record of 8-2-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 38-point favorites or more, the Bears have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Baylor have hit the over six times this season.
- The Bears score 81.9 points per game, just 2.2 more points than the 79.7 the Demons give up.
- Baylor is 5-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall when scoring more than 79.7 points.
- Northwestern State is a perfect 10-0-0 against the spread so far this season.
- This year, six of Northwestern State’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The Demons’ 69.5 points per game are 13.7 more points than the 55.8 the Bears give up.
- Northwestern State has put together a 4-4 ATS record and a 3-8 overall record in games it scores more than 55.8 points.
Baylor vs. Northwestern State Over/Under Trends
- Baylor and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 145 points five times this season.
- There have been five Northwestern State games that have ended with a combined score over 145 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 151.4 points per game, 6.4 points more than the over/under of 145 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 135.5 points per game, 9.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bears have seen a 139.1 average over/under in their games this season, 5.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is the same as the average over/under in Demons’ games this season (145 points).
Baylor Team Leaders
- James Akinjo: 11.5 PTS, 6.1 AST, 2.2 STL, 40.4 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
- Kendall Brown: 13.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 71.4 FG%, 50 3PT% (5-for-10)
- Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua: 9.1 PTS, 8.4 REB, 69.5 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (4-for-6)
- Jeremy Sochan: 7.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Matthew Mayer: 9.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
Northwestern State Team Leaders
- Kendal Coleman: 15.3 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 58.9 FG%
- Cedric Garrett: 7.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.7 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (12-for-45)
- Laterrance Reed: 6.7 PTS, 40 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (15-for-43)
- Larry Owens: 6.5 PTS, 55.4 FG%
- Brian White: 5.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.