The Brown Bears (8-5) are heavy underdogs (by 10 points) to build on a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Syracuse Orange (5-5) on Monday, December 27, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5.
Syracuse vs. Brown Predictions
Syracuse vs. Brown Betting Odds
Syracuse vs. Brown Betting Trends
- Syracuse has put together a 6-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10-point favorites or more, the Orange have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This season, Syracuse’s games have hit the over six times out of 11 chances.
- The Orange record 13.5 more points per game (77.5) than the Bears allow (64).
- Syracuse has a 3-4 record against the spread and a 4-3 record overall when scoring more than 64 points.
- Brown has covered the spread nine times in 11 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 10-point underdogs or more, the Bears have an ATS record of 3-0.
- Brown’s games have gone over the total five times out of 11 chances this year.
- The Bears score 5.1 fewer points per game (72.8) than the Orange give up to opponents (77.9).
- When it scores more than 77.9 points, Brown is 2-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
Syracuse vs. Brown Over/Under Trends
- Syracuse and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (144.5 points) seven times this season.
- This season, just two Brown games have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s total of 144.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150.3 points per game, 5.8 points more than the point total of 144.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s over/under is 2.6 fewer points than the 141.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Orange have seen a 146.7 over/under in their games this season, 2.2 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 8.1 points separates this matchup’s over/under (144.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bears’ games (136.4 points) this season.
Syracuse Team Leaders
- Buddy Boeheim: 17.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 38 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (19-for-69)
- Jesse Edwards: 12.1 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 72.3 FG%
- Cole Swider: 12.2 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.5 STL, 37 FG%, 29 3PT% (18-for-62)
- Joseph Girard III: 14.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.5 FG%, 50 3PT% (32-for-64)
- Jimmy Boeheim: 14.4 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (12-for-28)
Brown Team Leaders
- Kino Lilly Jr.: 12.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 49.5 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (29-for-71)
- Jaylan Gainey: 9.1 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 69.4 FG%
- Dan Friday: 9.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.2 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- Paxson Wojcik: 10.8 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (19-for-57)
- Tamenang Choh: 8.2 PTS, 7.8 REB, 31 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.