Check out what sportsbooks have posted for John Bates’ player prop betting options in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 8:20 PM ET broadcast on NBC. Bates’ Washington Football Team (6-8) have a Week 16 matchup at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas against the Dallas Cowboys (10-4).
Bates Receiving Insights
- Bates picks up 11.7 receiving yards per game, 0.8 fewer than his prop total in Sunday’s matchup.
- Bates has put up more than 12.5 receiving yards in six of 14 games this year.
- Bates has collected 7.1 less receiving yards per game (11.7) than his average prop total (18.8).
- Bates has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in three of four games this season.
- Bates does not have a touchdown catch this season (in 14 games).
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- Bates will play against the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense this week. The Cowboys concede 263.1 passing yards per game.
- The Cowboys’ defense ranks fifth in the league by giving up 1.3 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (18 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.