Before you bet on Tavon Austin’s player props in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. Austin and the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-12) square off against the New York Jets (3-11) at MetLife Stadium in Week 16.
Austin Receiving Insights
- Austin’s 10.2 receiving yards average is 10.3 fewer than his prop total on Sunday.
- Austin has gained more than 20.5 receiving yards twice in 14 games this season.
- Austin’s season average of 10.2 receiving yards is 4.1 fewer than his average over/under (14.3).
- Austin has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of two games this year.
- In one of 14 games this year, Austin has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
New York Jets Rankings
- The 267.0 passing yards per game yielded by the Jets defense makes them the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense.
- Opponents of the Jets have totaled 23 touchdowns through the air (1.6 per game). The Jets’ defense is 20th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.