Player props are available for Joshua Kelley in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. His Los Angeles Chargers (8-6) meet the Houston Texans (3-11) in Week 16 at NRG Stadium.
Kelley Rushing Insights
- Kelley has a 26.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 6.8 yards per game.
- Kelley has collected more than 26.5 rushing yards in a game once this season.
- Kelley has not hit paydirt on the ground through 14 games.
Kelley Receiving Insights
- Kelley averages 1.7 receiving yards, 5.8 less than the prop total of 7.5 that has been set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In one out of 14 games this year, Kelley has gained more than 7.5 receiving yards.
- Kelley does not have a touchdown catch this season (in 14 games).
Houston Texans Rankings
- The Texans yield 145.0 rushing yards per game, the NFL’s worst rush defense this season.
- So far this season, the Texans have surrendered 23 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.6 per game. That ranks 31st in league play.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.