Player props are available for Josh Johnson in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. The Cincinnati Bengals (8-6) will be Johnson and the Baltimore Ravens’ (8-6) opponent in this Week 16 matchup at Paul Brown Stadium.
Johnson Passing Insights
- Sunday’s over/under for Johnson is 207.5 passing yards, 183.6 higher than his average of 23.9 on the season.
- Johnson has thrown for more than 207.5 yards once in 14 games this year.
- Once in 14 games this season, Johnson completed a touchdown pass — and he had more than one in that game.
- Johnson has been intercepted just once this year in 14 games.
Johnson Rushing Insights
- Johnson has not found paydirt on the ground through 14 games.
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- Johnson will square off against the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense this week. The Bengals give up 268.5 passing yards per game.
- So far this season, the Bengals have surrendered 20 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.4 per game. That ranks ninth in the NFL.
- The Bengals’ defense has collected 11 interceptions against opposing QBs (0.8 per game), which ranks 16th in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.