In this year’s College Football Playoff National Championship Semifinal in the Orange Bowl, the Georgia Bulldogs (12-1) are solid favorites (-7.5) over the Michigan Wolverines (12-1), starting on December 31, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET from Miami Gardens, Florida. The over/under for the contest is 45.5 points.
Georgia vs. Michigan Predictions
Georgia vs. Michigan Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Georgia vs. Michigan: Last 3 Games
- Georgia has covered the spread once, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three contests.
- Georgia has gone over the total twice in its past three games.
- The Bulldogs total over the last three games is 8.8 points more than the 45.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Michigan is unbeaten against the spread and 3-0 overall in its past three contests.
- In its past three contests, Michigan has hit the over.
- The Wolverines have averaged a total of 55.3 combined points over their last three games, 9.8 greater than this game’s total of 45.5.
Georgia vs. Michigan Betting Trends
- Georgia is 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 7-4.
- This season, six of Georgia’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Bulldogs have been the moneyline favorite nine total times this season. They’ve finished 8-1 in those games.
- Georgia has yet to play as a moneyline favorite of or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Bulldogs a 0.0% chance to win.
- Michigan has covered the spread 11 times in 13 games with a set spread.
- Michigan’s games have gone over the total seven times this year.
- The Wolverines have won both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Michigan is 9-1 this season when entering a game as the underdog by or more on the moneyline.
Georgia vs. Michigan: Over/Under Trends
- Georgia and its opponents have combined to go over Friday’s over/under of 45.5 points seven times this season.
- In Michigan’s 13 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s over/under of 45.5.
- The point total for the matchup of 45.5 is 31.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (39.4 points per game) and the Wolverines (37.7 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 19.9 fewer points than the 25.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2021.
- This season, the average total for Bulldogs games is 51.2 points, 5.7 more than the over/under of 45.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.8 points separates the average total points bet in Wolverines’ games (52.3 points) and this contest’s over/under (45.5 points).
Georgia Players to Watch
- Stetson Bennett has thrown for 2,325 yards (178.8 ypg) to lead Georgia, completing 64.1% of his passes and collecting 24 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 251 rushing yards (19.3 ypg) on 45 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Zamir White, has carried the ball 135 times for 718 yards (55.2 per game), with 10 touchdowns this year.
- This season James Cook has rushed for 619 yards (47.6 per game) on 101 carries with seven touchdowns.
- Brock Bowers’ 791 receiving yards (60.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 47 receptions with 11 touchdowns.
- Ladd McConkey has recorded 430 receiving yards (33.1 yards per game) and five touchdowns, reeling in 28 passes this year.
- Jermaine Burton’s 23 catches have netted him 412 yards (31.7 ypg) and four touchdowns.
Michigan Players to Watch
- Cade McNamara has thrown for 2,470 yards (190.0 ypg) to lead Michigan, completing 64.6% of his passes and tossing 15 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- Hassan Haskins’ team-high 1,288 rushing yards (99.1 per game) have come on 261 carries, with 20 touchdowns this year.
- This season Blake Corum has rushed for 939 yards (72.2 per game) on 141 carries with 11 touchdowns.
- Cornelius Johnson’s 609 receiving yards (46.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 38 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Roman Wilson has totaled 378 receiving yards (29.1 yards per game) and three touchdowns, reeling in 24 passes this year.
- Erick All’s 34 catches this season have resulted in 374 yards (28.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.