The Wyoming Cowboys (10-2) play the South Florida Bulls (5-6) as 8-point favorites on Saturday, December 25, 2021 at 1:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 121.5 points.
Wyoming vs. South Florida Predictions
Wyoming vs. South Florida Betting Odds
Wyoming vs. South Florida Betting Trends
- Wyoming has covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-4-1).
- In games they have played as 8-point favorites or more, the Cowboys have an ATS record of 1-1-1.
- This season, six of Wyoming’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Cowboys record 19.4 more points per game (77.6) than the Bulls allow (58.2).
- When Wyoming totals more than 58.2 points, it is 6-4-1 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
- South Florida has covered the spread six times in 11 games with a set spread.
- The Bulls have a perfect 3-0 ATS record when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- Games involving South Florida have hit the over once this year.
- The Bulls score an average of 56.8 points per game, 6.8 fewer points than the 63.6 the Cowboys allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 63.6 points, South Florida is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
Wyoming vs. South Florida Over/Under Trends
- All of Wyoming’s games this season have hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 121.5 points.
- This season, three of South Florida’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 121.5 points.
- The Cowboys average 77.6 points per game against the Bulls’ 56.8, amounting to 12.9 points over the contest’s point total of 121.5.
- The 121.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 0.3 more than the 121.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Cowboys have seen a 140.9 over/under in their games this season, 19.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Bulls’ games have a total points bet of 128.6 points this season, 7.1 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Wyoming Team Leaders
- Graham Ike: 19.4 PTS, 8.5 REB, 56.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Hunter Maldonado: 15.5 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 51.6 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (5-for-24)
- Drake Jeffries: 10.8 PTS, 51.2 FG%, 50 3PT% (39-for-78)
- Xavier Dusell: 11.5 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (33-for-87)
- Jeremiah Oden: 8.8 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 25 3PT% (6-for-24)
South Florida Team Leaders
- Caleb Murphy: 12.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.1 FG%
- Javon Greene: 10.2 PTS, 2.3 STL, 35.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (16-for-48)
- Jamir Chaplin: 6.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.1 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (4-for-28)
- Jake Boggs: 5.6 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
- Russel Tchewa: 5.8 PTS, 40 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.