The Vanderbilt Commodores (8-4) are favored (-1.5) to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Stanford Cardinal (8-4) at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 25, 2021 at Stan Sheriff Center. The matchup has a point total of 135.
Vanderbilt vs. Stanford Predictions
Vanderbilt vs. Stanford Betting Odds
Vanderbilt vs. Stanford Betting Trends
- Vanderbilt has covered the spread nine times in 12 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Commodores are 6-3 against the spread.
- Vanderbilt games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The 69.9 points per game the Commodores put up are just 0.1 more points than the Cardinal give up (69.8).
- Vanderbilt has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when putting up more than 69.8 points.
- Stanford has covered the spread six times this year (6-6-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Cardinal are 3-0 against the spread.
- This season, Stanford’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Cardinal put up an average of 70.5 points per game, 9.8 more points than the 60.7 the Commodores give up to opponents.
- Stanford has put together a 4-5-1 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record in games it scores more than 60.7 points.
Vanderbilt vs. Stanford Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Vanderbilt’s 12 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 135 points.
- Seven of Stanford’s games ended with a combined score higher than 135 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 135 is 5.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Commodores (69.9 points per game) and the Cardinal (70.5 points per game).
- This game’s total is 4.5 fewer points than the 130.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Commodores games is 135.9 points, 0.9 more than the over/under of 135 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.2 points separates this matchup’s over/under (135 points) and the average total points bet in Cardinal’s games (133.8 points) this season.
Vanderbilt Team Leaders
- Scotty Pippen Jr.: 18.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 42.8 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (22-for-70)
- Jordan Wright: 12.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.9 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
- Quentin Millora-Brown: 5.3 PTS, 59.1 FG%
- Myles Stute: 7.8 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (22-for-53)
- Jamaine Mann: 5.7 PTS, 59.5 FG%
Stanford Team Leaders
- Ingram Harrison: 12.2 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 31 3PT% (13-for-42)
- Jaiden Delaire: 12.3 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Spencer Jones: 8.5 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
- Michael O’Connell: 7.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.2 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (7-for-29)
- Brandon Angel: 7.3 PTS, 53.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.