Check out the player prop betting options available for Tre’Quan Smith when he hits the field in NFL action on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. The Week 16 contest sees Smith’s New Orleans Saints (7-7) hit the field at Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana against the Miami Dolphins (7-7).
Smith Receiving Insights
- Smith averages 21.5 receiving yards, 13.0 less than the over/under of 34.5 that has been set for Monday’s outing.
- In three out of 14 games this year, Smith has put up over 34.5 receiving yards.
- Smith has put up 16.1 fewer receiving yards per game (21.5) than his average prop total (37.6).
- Smith has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in three of nine games this season.
- Smith has had a touchdown catch in two of 14 games this season, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- The 266.8 passing yards per game yielded by the Dolphins defense makes them the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense.
- The Dolphins’ defense ranks ninth in the league with 20 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.