The Texas A&M Aggies will meet the Wake Forest Demon Deacons in the Gator Bowl on December 31, 2021, but no betting line is available. The game begins at 11:00 AM ET on December 31, 2021 from TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Texas A&M vs. Wake Forest Predictions
Texas A&M vs. Wake Forest Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Texas A&M vs. Wake Forest: Last 3 Games
- Texas A&M has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three contests.
- Texas A&M has hit the over twice in its past three games.
- Wake Forest has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, in its past three contests.
- In Wake Forest’s past three games, it has gone over the total once.
Texas A&M vs. Wake Forest Betting Trends
- Texas A&M has gone 6-6-0 against the spread this season.
- Texas A&M’s games have gone over the total four times this season.
- The Aggies have won six of the 11 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (54.5%).
- Texas A&M has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Aggies’ implied win probability is 0.0%.
- Wake Forest has covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-6-0).
- This year, five of Wake Forest’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- This season, the Demon Deacons have won one out of the four games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Wake Forest is 6-3 this season when entering a game as the underdog by or more on the moneyline.
Texas A&M vs. Wake Forest: Over/Under Trends
Texas A&M Players to Watch
- Zach Calzada has 2,185 passing yards (182.1 ypg) to lead Texas A&M, completing 56.3% of his passes and collecting 17 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Isaiah Spiller, has carried the ball 179 times for 1,011 yards (84.3 per game), with six touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 25 passes for 189 yards (15.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Devon Achane has racked up 130 carries for 910 yards (75.8 per game) and nine touchdowns, while also catching 24 passes for 261 yards (21.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jalen Wydermyer’s 515 receiving yards (42.9 yards per game) lead the team. He has 40 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Ainias Smith has collected 509 receiving yards (42.4 yards per game) and six touchdowns, reeling in 47 passes this year.
Wake Forest Players to Watch
- Sam Hartman has 3,918 passing yards (301.4 ypg) to lead Wake Forest, completing 59% of his passes and collecting 36 touchdown passes and 14 interceptions this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 343 rushing yards (26.4 ypg) on 111 carries with 11 rushing touchdowns.
- Christian Beal-Smith’s team-high 581 rushing yards (44.7 per game) have come on 123 carries, with seven touchdowns this year.
- This season Justice Ellison has rushed for 482 yards (37.1 per game) on 98 carries with six touchdowns.
- A.T. Perry’s team-high 1,166 receiving yards (89.7 yards per game) have come on 62 receptions with 14 touchdowns.
- Jaquarii Roberson has put up a 1,078-yard season so far (82.9 receiving yards per game) with eight touchdowns, reeling in 71 passes.
- Taylor Morin’s 38 receptions this season have resulted in 557 yards (42.8 ypg) and five touchdowns.
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.