The Northern Iowa Panthers (4-7) take the court against the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (4-5) as 4-point favorites on Saturday, December 25, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5.
Northern Iowa vs. Hawaii Predictions
Northern Iowa vs. Hawaii Betting Odds
|Northern Iowa||-4||139.5 points|
Northern Iowa vs. Hawaii Betting Trends
- Northern Iowa has covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-8-0).
- The Panthers are winless against the spread when they have played as 4-point favorites or more (0-4).
- Northern Iowa games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Panthers put up only 1.7 more points per game (71.4) than the Rainbow Warriors allow (69.7).
- Northern Iowa has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 3-2 record overall when putting up more than 69.7 points.
- Hawaii has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this season (7-3-0).
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Rainbow Warriors have a perfect ATS record of 3-0.
- This season, Hawaii’s games have hit the over six times out of 10 chances.
- The Rainbow Warriors average six more points per game (74.9) than the Panthers allow their opponents to score (68.9).
- When it scores more than 68.9 points, Hawaii is 5-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
Northern Iowa vs. Hawaii Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of Northern Iowa’s 10 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 139.5 points.
- In Hawaii’s 10 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 139.5.
- The point total for the contest of 139.5 is 6.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Panthers (71.4 points per game) and the Rainbow Warriors (74.9 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 0.9 fewer points than the 138.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Panthers games is 1.8 points fewer than the over/under of 139.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.2 points more than the average over/under in Rainbow Warriors’ games this season (135.3 points).
Northern Iowa Team Leaders
- AJ Green: 16.9 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (33-for-91)
- Nate Heise: 10.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 58.6 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (13-for-29)
- Noah Carter: 11.5 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (14-for-43)
- Trae Berhow: 7.4 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (18-for-48)
- Austin Phyfe: 8 PTS, 55.8 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
Hawaii Team Leaders
- Jerome Desrosiers: 10.4 PTS, 7.3 REB, 46.6 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
- Noel Coleman: 18 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 50 3PT% (21-for-42)
- Kamaka Hepa: 9.9 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (14-for-33)
- Junior Madut: 11.7 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 45 3PT% (18-for-40)
- Mate Colina: 6.9 PTS, 54.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.