See what bookmakers have installed as player props for Nick Vannett in Monday’s game at 8:15 PM ET airing on ESPN. Vannett and the New Orleans Saints (7-7) hit the field against the Miami Dolphins (7-7) at Caesars Superdome in Week 16.
Vannett Receiving Insights
- Vannett picks up 8.8 receiving yards per game, 13.7 fewer than his over/under set for Monday’s matchup.
- In two of 14 games this year, Vannett has recorded more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Vannett has collected 6.7 less receiving yards per game (8.8) than his average over/under (15.5).
- Vannett has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of two games this year.
- In one of 14 games this year, Vannett has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- Vannett will square off against the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense this week. The Dolphins allow 266.8 passing yards per contest.
- The Dolphins’ defense is ranked ninth in the NFL with 20 passing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.