See what sportsbooks have installed as player prop bets for Nick Foles in Sunday’s game at 4:05 PM ET airing on FOX. Foles’ Chicago Bears (4-10) have a Week 16 matchup at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington against the Seattle Seahawks (5-9).
Foles Passing Insights
- Foles’ passing yardage average this year (0.0) is 216.5 lower than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 14 games this season, Foles has not topped 216.5 passing yards in a single matchup.
- Foles has zero passing TDs in 14 games this season.
- In 14 games this season, Foles has no interceptions.
Foles Rushing Insights
- Foles rushes for 0.0 yards per game this season, which falls short of Sunday’s prop total of 5.5 yards.
- Foles has not rushed for over 5.5 yards in a game yet this season (through 14 outings).
- Foles has not scored a rushing TD through 14 games.
Seattle Seahawks Rankings
- The pass defense of the Seahawks is allowing 286.7 yards per outing this year, which ranks last in the league.
- The Seahawks’ defense is ninth in the NFL by conceding 1.4 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (20 total passing TDs).
- With eight total interceptions this year, the Seahawks’ defense ranks 25th in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.