Mike Gesicki has player prop bet markets available on Monday when he suits up at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. Gesicki’s Miami Dolphins (7-7) face the New Orleans Saints (7-7) in Week 16. The matchup will be at Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Gesicki Receiving Insights
- Gesicki’s 48.9 receiving yards average is 3.4 more than his over/under for Monday’s contest.
- Gesicki has totaled over 45.5 receiving yards in 57.1% of his games this year (eight out of 14).
- Gesicki has put up 0.2 less receiving yards per game (48.9) than his average prop total (49.1).
- Gesicki has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in three of 14 games.
- In two of 14 games this year, Gesicki has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
New Orleans Saints Rankings
- The 256.1 passing yards the Saints allow per outing makes them the 18th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this season.
- So far this year, the Saints have allowed 18 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.3 per game. That ranks fifth in NFL play.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.