The Miami Dolphins (7-7) bring a six-game winning streak into a matchup against the New Orleans Saints (7-7) on Monday, December 27, 2021 at Caesars Superdome. Miami is just 2.5-point favorite in the game. The over/under is set at 37.5 points for the game.
Dolphins vs. Saints Predictions
Dolphins Vs. Saints Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Dolphins and Saints: Last Three Games
- Miami covered the spread twice in its last three matchups while putting up a 3-0 record straight-up in those games.
- In two of those three games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The past three Dolphins games averaged 3.5 more points (41.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- New Orleans covered the spread twice in its past three contests while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of each of the last three Saints games did not go over the set point total.
- The past three Saints games averaged 6.8 more points (44.3) than this matchup’s point total.
Dolphins and Saints: Betting Trends
- Miami has gone 7-6-1 against the spread this season.
- The Dolphins are 3-3 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total six times this season.
- The Dolphins have been favored on the moneyline six total times this season. They’ve finished 4-2 in those games.
- Miami has a 4-2 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -142 or shorter.
- The Dolphins have an implied moneyline win probability of 58.7% in this contest.
- New Orleans has covered the spread seven times in 14 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Saints have gone 5-3 against the spread.
- Games involving New Orleans have hit the over six times this year.
- This season, the Saints have been the underdog eight times and won four of those games.
- This season, New Orleans has won four of its eight games when they’re the underdog by at least +119 on the moneyline.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (37.5 points) eight times this season.
- A total of 10 of New Orleans’ games ended with a combined score higher than 37.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 37.5 is 5.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Dolphins (20.4 points per game) and the Saints (22.4 points per game).
- The 42.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.2 more than the 37.5 total in this contest.
- The Dolphins have seen a 44.9 average over/under in their games this season, 7.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Saints’ games have a total points bet of 44.3 points this season, 6.8 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Dolphins Players to Watch
- Tua Tagovailoa is the No. 47 fantasy player overall and the No. 27 fantasy quarterback with 154.4 points (averaging 11.0 per game).
- Myles Gaskin has racked up 119.7 fantasy points this year (8.6 per game), good enough to rank him 74th overall and 22nd among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Jaylen Waddle averages 8.1 fantasy points per game on the way to 113.2 total fantasy points. That makes him the 81st-ranked fantasy player overall and the 24th-ranked receiver.
- Mike Gesicki is the 129th-ranked fantasy player — and the 13th-ranked tight end — with 80.5 fantasy points. He averages 5.8 fantasy points per game.
Saints Players to Watch
- So far this season, Alvin Kamara is the No. 50 fantasy player overall and the No. 14 fantasy running back. He’s scored 149.6 points and is averaging 10.7 per game.
- Marquez Callaway’s 91.5 total fantasy points (an average of 6.5 per game), are good enough to place him 37th among receivers and 107th overall.
- Mark Ingram II averages 5.3 fantasy points per game on the way to 79.9 total fantasy points. That makes him the 132nd-ranked fantasy player overall and the -ranked null.
- Tre’Quan Smith is the 218th-ranked fantasy player — and the 84th-ranked receiver — with 42.1 fantasy points (3.0 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.