Before you bet on Marquez Callaway’s player prop betting options in Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. Callaway and the New Orleans Saints (7-7) have a Week 16 matchup against the Miami Dolphins (7-7) at Caesars Superdome.
Callaway Receiving Insights
- Callaway averages 39.6 receiving yards, 1.1 more than his prop bet for Monday.
- Callaway has gained more than 38.5 receiving yards in 28.6% of his opportunities this year (four out of 14).
- Callaway has an average receiving yards over/under of 45.0. But he accumulates 5.4 fewer yards per game than that.
- In three of 14 games this season, Callaway has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Callaway has had a touchdown catch in five of 14 games this season, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- The 266.8 passing yards the Dolphins concede per outing makes them the 26th-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- Opponents of the Dolphins have totaled 20 touchdowns through the air (1.4 per game). The Dolphins’ defense is ninth in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.