Take a look at Mark Ingram II’s player prop betting options set by oddsmakers for his next NFL game on Monday at 8:15 PM ET airing on ESPN. Ingram’s New Orleans Saints (7-7) face the Miami Dolphins (7-7) in Week 16. The matchup will take place at Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Ingram Rushing Insights
- Ingram averages 35.8 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 0.7 less than Monday’s over/under.
- In 46.7% of his games (seven of 15 matchups) so far, Ingram has rushed for more than 36.5 yards.
- Ingram has fallen short of his season-long rushing yards prop average (41.2) by 5.4 yards per game.
- Ingram has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in eight games out of 17 opportunities (47.1%).
- Ingram has scored a rushing touchdown twice this season in 15 games.
Ingram Receiving Insights
- Ingram’s 10.8 receiving yards per game are 1.7 fewer than his over/under for Monday’s matchup.
- Ingram has put up over 12.5 receiving yards in five out of 15 games this year.
- Ingram’s 10.8 receiving yards per game are 2.1 more than his average over/under (8.7).
- In eight of 13 games, Ingram has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Having played 15 games this season, Ingram has not caught a touchdown pass.
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- The Dolphins surrender 103.7 rushing yards per game, the NFL’s seventh-ranked rush defense this season.
- The Dolphins have the No. 13 defense in the league in rushing TDs allowed, giving up 12 this season (0.9 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.