See what oddsmakers have listed as player prop betting options for Mack Hollins in Monday’s game at 8:15 PM ET airing on ESPN. Hollins and the Miami Dolphins (7-7) have a Week 16 matchup against the New Orleans Saints (7-7) at Caesars Superdome.
Hollins Receiving Insights
- Hollins averages 13.1 receiving yards, 11.4 fewer than the prop total of 24.5 that has been set for Monday’s matchup.
- In two out of 14 games this year, Hollins has totaled over 24.5 receiving yards.
- Hollins has totaled 9.0 fewer receiving yards per game (13.1) than his average prop total (22.1).
- In two of seven games this year, Hollins has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In four of 14 games this year, Hollins has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
New Orleans Saints Rankings
- The Saints surrender 256.1 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense this season.
- So far this year, the Saints have conceded 18 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.3 per game. That ranks fifth among NFL defenses.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.