See what oddsmakers have listed as player prop betting options for Jaylen Waddle in Monday’s game at 8:15 PM ET airing on ESPN. Waddle and the Miami Dolphins (7-7) have a Week 16 matchup against the New Orleans Saints (7-7) at Caesars Superdome.
Waddle Receiving Insights
- Waddle’s 60.6 receiving yards average is 3.9 less than his prop total on Monday.
- Waddle has totaled more than 64.5 receiving yards in six out of 14 games this season.
- Waddle’s season average of 60.6 receiving yards is 1.9 more than his average over/under (58.7).
- In eight of 14 games, Waddle has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In three of 14 games this year, Waddle has a touchdown catch (including one occasion with more than one TD).
New Orleans Saints Rankings
- The 256.1 passing yards the Saints allow per contest makes them the 18th-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- The Saints’ defense is fifth in the NFL by giving up 1.3 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (18 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.