Duke Johnson Jr. hits the field in Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, with several player props available to wager on. The New Orleans Saints (7-7) will be Johnson and the Miami Dolphins’ (7-7) opponent in this Week 16 matchup at Caesars Superdome.
Johnson Rushing Insights
- Johnson’s rushing yards over/under for Monday’s game is set at 36.5 yards. That’s 20.9 more than his season average of 15.6.
- Johnson has totaled more than 36.5 yards on the ground in one contest so far this season.
- Johnson’s average rushing yards over/under for the season is 23.5 yards, a figure he’s fallen short of by an average of 7.9 yards.
- Johnson has gone over on his rushing yards prop bet total in his one game played this season.
- Johnson scored multiple rushing TDs in the only game he’s had a rushing TD this year.
Johnson Receiving Insights
- Johnson averages 2.5 receiving yards, 12.0 fewer than the prop total of 14.5 that has been set for Monday’s outing.
- In one of eight games this year, Johnson has collected more than 14.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson has totaled 7.0 fewer receiving yards per game (2.5) than his average prop total (9.5).
- Johnson has not failed on a receiving yards prop bet in his only game this year.
- Johnson does not have a touchdown catch this year (in eight games).
New Orleans Saints Rankings
- Johnson will face the NFL’s fifth-ranked run defense this week. The Saints give up 96.6 yards on the ground per game.
- The Saints’ defense ranks sixth in the league with 10 rushing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.