See what sportsbooks have installed as player prop bet markets for DeVante Parker in Monday’s game at 8:15 PM ET airing on ESPN. The New Orleans Saints (7-7) will be Parker and the Miami Dolphins’ (7-7) Week 16 opponent in a matchup at Caesars Superdome.
Parker Receiving Insights
- Parker’s 32.6 receiving yards average is 22.9 fewer than his prop total on Monday.
- Parker has collected over 55.5 receiving yards in 35.7% of his games this season (five of 14).
- Parker’s season average of 32.6 receiving yards is 23.2 less than his average prop total (55.8).
- In four of 10 games this season, Parker has gone over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Parker has two touchdown catches this season in 14 games, one apiece on two occasions.
New Orleans Saints Rankings
- The 256.1 passing yards the Saints concede per game makes them the 18th-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- The Saints’ defense ranks fifth in the league by conceding 1.3 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (18 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.