The BYU Cougars (10-3) are 9.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a six-game home win streak when they take on the Liberty Flames (8-5) on Saturday, December 25, 2021 at Stan Sheriff Center. The game airs at 6:30 PM ET. The point total is set at 132.5 in the matchup.
BYU vs. Liberty Predictions
BYU vs. Liberty Betting Odds
BYU vs. Liberty Last 10 Games
- BYU has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- BYU and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Cougars games averaged 6.2 more points (138.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Cougars are scoring 0.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Liberty has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Liberty games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Flames games averaged 127 total points, 5.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Flames’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 68.1, 2.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
BYU vs. Liberty Betting Trends
- BYU has registered a 6-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cougars have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Games involving BYU have hit the over six times out of 12 chances this season.
- The 74.7 points per game the Cougars put up are 16.2 more points than the Flames give up (58.5).
- BYU is 6-5 against the spread and 9-3 overall when scoring more than 58.5 points.
- Liberty has covered the spread in a game six times this year (6-4-1).
- This year, Liberty’s games have hit the over six times out of 11 chances.
- The Flames’ 70.7 points per game are 6.9 more points than the 63.8 the Cougars give up.
- When it scores more than 63.8 points, Liberty is 4-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
BYU vs. Liberty Over/Under Trends
- BYU and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 132.5 points eight times this season.
- This season, six games Liberty played finished with a combined score over 132.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 132.5 is 12.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cougars (74.7 points per game) and the Flames (70.7 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 10.2 fewer points than the 122.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Cougars have seen a 139 over/under in their games this season, 6.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Flames games have an over/under of 128.1 points this season, 4.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
BYU Team Leaders
- Alex Barcello: 18.6 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 49.3 3PT% (34-for-69)
- Te’Jon Lucas: 9.9 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
- Fousseyni Traore: 7.1 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.3 BLK, 49.2 FG%
- Caleb Lohner: 7.6 PTS, 7.3 REB, 41.5 FG%, 10 3PT% (2-for-20)
- Spencer Johnson: 8.7 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (18-for-43)
Liberty Team Leaders
- Darius McGhee: 21.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.1 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (52-for-138)
- Shiloh Robinson: 8.3 PTS, 57.4 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
- Keegan McDowell: 10.8 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (31-for-69)
- Kyle Rode: 5.1 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
- Blake Preston: 5.8 PTS, 55.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.