The Boise State Broncos are solid favorites (-7.5) in this season’s Arizona Bowl, where they will meet the Central Michigan Chippewas. The game kicks off at 2:00 PM ET from Arizona Stadium in Tucson, Arizona. An over/under of 55.5 points has been set for the contest.
Boise State vs. Central Michigan Predictions
Boise State vs. Central Michigan Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Boise State vs. Central Michigan: Last 3 Games
- Over its last three contests, Boise State has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- Boise State has not hit the over in its past three games.
- The Broncos and their opponents have combined to score an average of 47.0 points over their last three games, 8.5 less than the 55.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Central Michigan has covered the spread in its last three games, and went 3-0 overall.
- In its past three games, Central Michigan has gone over the total once.
- The Chippewas have averaged a total of 65.7 combined points over their last three games, 10.2 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 55.5.
Boise State vs. Central Michigan Betting Trends
- Boise State has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this season (7-5-0).
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Broncos have an ATS record of 3-1.
- Games involving Boise State have hit the over twice this season.
- The Broncos have won five of the nine games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (55.6%).
- Boise State has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- The Broncos have an implied moneyline win probability of 0.0% in this game.
- Central Michigan is 7-5-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Chippewas have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, Central Michigan’s games have hit the over five times.
- This season, the Chippewas have won two out of the four games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Central Michigan has entered 12 games this season as the underdog by or more and is 6-2 in those contests.
Boise State vs. Central Michigan: Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of Boise State’s 12 games have gone over Friday’s total of 55.5 points.
- This season, seven games Central Michigan played finished with a combined score over 55.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 62.2 points per game, 6.7 points more than the total of 55.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s point total is 10.3 fewer points than the 45.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2021.
- On average, the Broncos have seen a 56.3 over/under in their games this season, 0.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.0 points fewer than the average over/under in Chippewas’ games this season (59.5 points).
Boise State Players to Watch
- Hank Bachmeier leads Boise State with 3,080 passing yards (256.7 ypg) on 252-of-401 passing with 20 touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season.
- George Holani’s team-high 569 rushing yards (47.4 per game) have come on 119 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Cyrus Habibi-Likio has collected 374 yards (31.2 per game) on 107 attempts with two touchdowns, while also grabbing 23 passes for 213 yards (17.8 per game).
- Khalil Shakir’s 1,117 receiving yards (93.1 yards per game) lead the team. He has 77 receptions with seven touchdowns.
- Stefan Cobbs has put up a 421-yard season so far (35.1 receiving yards per game) with five touchdowns, reeling in 34 passes.
- Octavius Evans has hauled in 34 receptions for 409 yards (34.1 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Central Michigan Players to Watch
- Daniel Richardson has thrown for 2,392 yards (199.3 ypg) to lead Central Michigan, completing 61.2% of his passes and collecting 23 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season.
- Lew Nichols has carried the ball 311 times for a team-high 1,708 yards (142.3 per game), with 15 touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 38 catches for 300 yards (25.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Darius Bracy has piled up 32 carries for 202 yards (16.8 per game).
- Kalil Pimpleton’s team-leading 906 receiving yards (75.5 yards per game) have come on 57 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Dallas Dixon has racked up 696 receiving yards (58.0 yards per game) and eight touchdowns, reeling in 44 passes this year.
- JaCorey Sullivan’s 42 receptions have netted him 604 yards (50.3 ypg) and 10 touchdowns.
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.