Ahead of Alvin Kamara’s game on Monday, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, take a look at some insights and stats to help make the best bets. This matchup in Week 16 sees Kamara’s New Orleans Saints (7-7) in action at Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana against the Miami Dolphins (7-7).
Kamara Rushing Insights
- Kamara rushes for 47.7 yards per game this season, which falls shy of Monday’s prop total of 60.5 yards.
- In six of 14 games so far this season (42.9%), Kamara has rushed for more than 60.5 yards.
- Kamara has fallen short of his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (64.3) by 16.6 yards per game.
- In four of 13 opportunities this season (30.8%), Kamara has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Kamara has hit paydirt on the ground in four games this year.
Kamara Receiving Insights
- Kamara’s 24.9 receiving yards per game are 7.6 fewer than his prop total for Monday’s matchup.
- In three of 14 games this season, Kamara has collected over 32.5 receiving yards.
- Kamara’s average of 24.9 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 33.1.
- Kamara has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in three of 13 games this season.
- Kamara has had a touchdown catch in four of 14 games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- The 103.7 rushing yards per game allowed by the Dolphins defense makes them the NFL’s seventh-ranked run defense.
- Opponents of the Dolphins have scored 12 touchdowns on the ground (0.9 per game). The Dolphins’ defense is 13th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.