Ahead of Albert Wilson’s game on Monday, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some insights and stats to help place the best bets. Wilson and the Miami Dolphins (7-7) have a Week 16 matchup against the New Orleans Saints (7-7) at Caesars Superdome.
Wilson Receiving Insights
- Wilson’s 15.2 receiving yards per game are 6.3 less than his over/under for Monday’s outing.
- Wilson has put up more than 21.5 receiving yards in two of 14 games this year.
- Wilson has an average receiving yards prop total of 30.3. But he accumulates 15.1 fewer yards per game than that.
- Wilson has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 16.7% of his games (one of six).
- Having played 14 games this year, Wilson has not caught a touchdown pass.
New Orleans Saints Rankings
- Wilson will square off against the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense this week. The Saints give up 256.1 passing yards per game.
- The Saints have the No. 5 defense in the league in passing touchdowns allowed, giving up 18 this season (1.3 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.