The oddsmakers think this season’s College Football Playoff National Championship Semifinal in the Cotton Bowl will be lopsided, with the Alabama Crimson Tide (12-1) expected to win by double digits (currently -13.5) over the Cincinnati Bearcats (13-0). The game begins at 3:30 PM ET on December 31, 2021 in Arlington, Texas. The over/under is 58.5 in the contest.
Alabama vs. Cincinnati Predictions
Alabama vs. Cincinnati Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Alabama vs. Cincinnati: Last 3 Games
- Alabama has covered the spread once, and is 3-0 overall, in its past three games.
- In Alabama’s past three contests, it has gone over the total twice.
- The Crimson Tide and their opponents have combined to score an average of 54.8 points in their last three games, 3.7 less than the 58.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Cincinnati is unbeaten against the spread and 3-0 overall in its last three games.
- Cincinnati has gone over the total once in its past three contests.
- The Bearcats total over the last three games is 0.3 points fewer than the 58.5 over/under given for this matchup.
Alabama vs. Cincinnati Betting Trends
- Alabama has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this season (7-5-0).
- The Crimson Tide have an ATS record of 6-5 when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- This season, Alabama’s games have hit the over five times out of 12 chances.
- The Crimson Tide have been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of eight times this season, and they’ve won each of those games.
- Alabama has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Crimson Tide have an implied win probability of 0.0%.
- Cincinnati has covered the spread eight times in 13 games with a set spread.
- Cincinnati games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this year.
- The Bearcats will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Cincinnati is undefeated in 13 games this season when they’re the underdog by or more on the moneyline.
Alabama vs. Cincinnati: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Alabama games have gone over this matchup’s 58.5-point total eight times.
- Five of Cincinnati’s games finished with a combined score higher than 58.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 81.7 points per game, 23.2 points more than the total of 58.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 36.3 points per game, 22.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Crimson Tide have seen a 62.3 over/under in their games this season, 3.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.8 points separates this matchup’s over/under (58.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bearcats’ games (54.7 points) this season.
Alabama Players to Watch
- Bryce Young has 4,315 passing yards (331.9 ypg) to lead Alabama, completing 68% of his passes and tossing 43 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- Brian Robinson Jr.’s team-high 1,068 rushing yards (82.2 per game) have come on 222 carries, with 14 touchdowns this year. He’s also added 32 catches for 268 yards (20.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Roydell Williams has piled up 48 carries for 284 yards (21.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jameson Williams’ team-leading 1,445 receiving yards (111.2 yards per game) have come on 68 receptions with 15 touchdowns.
- John Metchie has reeled in 96 passes for 1,135 yards (87.3 yards per game) and eight touchdowns this year.
- Slade Bolden has hauled in 32 catches for 333 yards (25.6 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Cincinnati Players to Watch
- Desmond Ridder leads Cincinnati with 3,190 passing yards (245.4 ypg) on 234-of-355 passing with 30 touchdowns and eight interceptions this season. He also has 361 rushing yards (27.8 ypg) on 100 carries while scoring six touchdowns on the ground.
- Jerome Ford has carried the ball 200 times for a team-high 1,242 yards (95.5 per game), with 19 touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 18 catches for 209 yards (16.1 per game) and one touchdown.
- Alec Pierce’s 867 receiving yards (66.7 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 50 receptions and eight touchdowns.
- Tyler Scott has reeled in 26 passes for 477 yards (36.7 yards per game) and five touchdowns this year.
- Tre Tucker’s 32 grabs have yielded 414 yards (31.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.