Player prop bets are available for Zay Jones in Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. Jones and the Las Vegas Raiders (7-7) have a Week 16 matchup against the Denver Broncos (7-7) at Allegiant Stadium.
Jones Receiving Insights
- Jones averages 24.9 receiving yards, 7.6 less than the over/under of 32.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- In 28.6% of his games this season (four out of 14), Jones has put up over 32.5 receiving yards.
- Jones has totaled 7.4 more receiving yards per game (24.9) than his average prop total (17.5).
- In four of 11 games, Jones has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In one of 14 games this year, Jones has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Denver Broncos Rankings
- The 228.1 passing yards per game yielded by the Broncos defense makes them the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense.
- So far this year, the Broncos have allowed 17 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.2 per game. That ranks fourth in NFL play.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|vs. Football Team||12/5/2021||3||21||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.