The Wyoming Cowboys (9-1) are only 1-point favorites as they try to extend a six-game home winning streak when they host the Northern Iowa Panthers (4-5) on Thursday, December 23, 2021 at Stan Sheriff Center. The game airs at 6:30 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 137.
Wyoming vs. Northern Iowa Predictions
Wyoming vs. Northern Iowa Betting Odds
Wyoming vs. Northern Iowa Betting Trends
- Wyoming has compiled a 6-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1 point or more, the Cowboys are 4-1-1 against the spread.
- Wyoming’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- The Cowboys score 11.8 more points per game (79.7) than the Panthers give up (67.9).
- Wyoming has a 6-1-1 record against the spread and a 9-0 record overall when putting up more than 67.9 points.
- Northern Iowa has gone 1-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Northern Iowa’s games have gone over the total four times this season.
- The Panthers average 8.5 more points per game (71.3) than the Cowboys give up (62.8).
- When it scores more than 62.8 points, Northern Iowa is 2-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
Wyoming vs. Northern Iowa Over/Under Trends
- Wyoming and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (137 points) five times this season.
- This season, four games Northern Iowa played finished with a combined score over 137 points.
- The point total for the game of 137 is 14 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cowboys (79.7 points per game) and the Panthers (71.3 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 6.3 fewer points than the 130.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Cowboys games is 141.5 points, 4.5 more than the over/under of 137 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.9 points separates the average total points bet in Panthers’ games (137.9 points) and this contest’s over/under (137 points).
Wyoming Team Leaders
- Graham Ike: 19.6 PTS, 8.5 REB, 54.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Hunter Maldonado: 15.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 52 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (2-for-15)
- Drake Jeffries: 11.4 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 52.2 3PT% (35-for-67)
- Jeremiah Oden: 10.1 PTS, 57.1 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Xavier Dusell: 11.9 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (28-for-69)
Northern Iowa Team Leaders
- AJ Green: 18.7 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (32-for-81)
- Nate Heise: 9.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 55.8 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (8-for-18)
- Trae Berhow: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (18-for-48)
- Noah Carter: 10.3 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (11-for-33)
- Tywhon Pickford: 5.6 PTS, 50 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.