The George Mason Patriots (7-5) are underdogs (+9) for an attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the No. 24 Wisconsin Badgers (9-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 23, 2021 at Kohl Center. The matchup has an over/under of 129 points.
Wisconsin vs. George Mason Predictions
Wisconsin vs. George Mason Betting Odds
Wisconsin vs. George Mason Betting Trends
- Wisconsin has covered the spread in a game eight times this season (8-3-0).
- In games they have played as 9-point favorites or more, the Badgers have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Wisconsin games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Badgers average 68.6 points per game, only 3.2 more points than the 65.4 the Patriots give up.
- When Wisconsin totals more than 65.4 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- George Mason has registered an 8-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 9-point underdogs or more, the Patriots have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This year, George Mason’s games have hit the over seven times out of 13 chances.
- The Patriots’ 72.8 points per game are 11.6 more points than the 61.2 the Badgers give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 61.2 points, George Mason is 8-4 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
Wisconsin vs. George Mason Over/Under Trends
- This season, Wisconsin games have hit the over on this matchup’s 129-point total four times.
- This season, 10 of George Mason’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 129 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141.4 points per game, 12.4 points more than the over/under of 129 for this game.
- This matchup’s over/under is 2.4 fewer points than the 126.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Badgers games is 129.8 points, 0.8 more than the over/under of 129 points for this contest.
- Patriots’ games have a total points bet of 140.9 points this season, 11.9 points more than the over/under for this game.
Wisconsin Team Leaders
- Jonathan Davis: 17.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.6 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
- Brad Davison: 15.2 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (29-for-81)
- Tyler Wahl: 8.4 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 42.2 FG%
- Steven Crowl: 7.7 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Chucky Hepburn: 7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 34.3 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
George Mason Team Leaders
- Josh Oduro: 17.4 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 59.6 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Davonte Gaines: 10.9 PTS, 7.8 REB, 54.1 FG%, 51.5 3PT% (17-for-33)
- D’Shawn Schwartz: 14.6 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (31-for-83)
- De’Von Cooper: 13.2 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 39 3PT% (32-for-82)
- Xavier Johnson: 4.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.