Player prop betting options are available for Tyreek Hill in Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. His Kansas City Chiefs (10-4) meet the Pittsburgh Steelers (7-6-1) in Week 16 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Hill Receiving Insights
- Hill’s 84.1 receiving yards average is 5.6 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Hill has totaled more than 78.5 receiving yards in five out of 14 games this year.
- Hill has put up 5.0 fewer receiving yards per game (84.1) than his average over/under (89.1).
- Hill has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 35.7% of his games (five of 14).
- In six of 14 games this season, Hill has a touchdown catch (with more than one TD on two of those occasions).
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings
- The Steelers give up 242.4 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Steelers have the No. 7 defense in the NFL in passing TDs allowed, giving up 19 this season (1.4 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.