Check out the player prop bets available for Tyler Lockett when he takes to the field in NFL play on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX. Lockett’s Seattle Seahawks (5-9) face the Chicago Bears (4-10) in Week 16. The matchup will take place at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington.
Lockett Receiving Insights
- Lockett’s 73.1 receiving yards average is 1.4 less than his prop total on Sunday.
- In 42.9% of his games this season (six of 14), Lockett has collected over 74.5 receiving yards.
- Lockett’s average over/under for receiving yards is 67.4. He has put up 5.7 more per game than that.
- Lockett has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in six of 13 games this season.
- Lockett has caught a touchdown pass in four of 14 games this season, including more than one TD pass on one occasion.
Chicago Bears Rankings
- The pass defense of the Bears is giving up 226.3 yards per outing this season, which ranks fifth in the league.
- The Bears’ defense ranks 29th in the league with 26 passing TDs conceded so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.