Take a look at Tyler Kroft’s player prop betting options set by oddsmakers for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. This matchup in Week 16 sees Kroft’s New York Jets (3-11) in action at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey against the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-12).
Kroft Receiving Insights
- Kroft puts up 9.9 receiving yards per game, 10.6 less than his prop total in Sunday’s outing.
- Kroft has totaled over 20.5 receiving yards in 21.4% of his games this season (three of 14).
- Kroft’s average of 9.9 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 10.8.
- Kroft has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 50.0% of his opportunities (twice in four games).
- Kroft has had a touchdown catch in one of 14 games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
Jacksonville Jaguars Rankings
- The pass defense of the Jaguars is conceding 252.4 yards per contest this season, which ranks 16th in the league.
- The Jaguars’ defense is ranked seventh in the NFL with 19 passing TDs conceded so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.