Check out the player prop betting options available for Tony Pollard when he suits up in NFL play on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC. His Dallas Cowboys (10-4) take the field against the Washington Football Team (6-8) in Week 16 at AT&T Stadium.
Pollard Rushing Insights
- Pollard averages 48.3 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 0.2 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Seven times this year (in 14 games – 50.0%), Pollard rushed for more than 48.5 yards.
- Pollard’s rushing yards per game average this season of 48.3 yards is 6.8 more yards than his average rushing yards over/under (41.5).
- Pollard has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in six games out of 14 opportunities (42.9%).
- Pollard has a rushing touchdown two times this year.
Pollard Receiving Insights
- Pollard averages 19.4 receiving yards, 1.9 more than his over/under for Sunday.
- Pollard has put up more than 17.5 receiving yards in 57.1% of his opportunities this season (eight out of 14).
- Pollard’s average over/under for receiving yards is 13.9. He has collected 5.5 more per game than that.
- Pollard has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in eight of 14 games this season.
- Having played 14 games this year, Pollard has not caught a touchdown pass.
Washington Football Team Rankings
- The 103.9 rushing yards per game allowed by the Football Team defense makes them the NFL’s eighth-ranked rush defense.
- So far this season, the Football Team have conceded 11 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 0.8 per game. That ranks seventh in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|at Football Team||12/12/2021||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.