Tim Patrick hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, with several player prop betting options available to wager on. The Las Vegas Raiders (7-7) will be Patrick and the Denver Broncos’ (7-7) opponent in this Week 16 matchup at Allegiant Stadium.
Patrick Receiving Insights
- Patrick averages 44.4 receiving yards, 4.9 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- In 42.9% of his games this year (six out of 14), Patrick has put up over 39.5 receiving yards.
- Patrick’s average prop total for receiving yards is 45.5. But he accumulates 1.1 fewer per game than that.
- In five of 13 games this season, Patrick has gone over on his prop for receiving yards.
- In five of 14 games this year, Patrick has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings
- Patrick will square off against the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense this week. The Raiders allow 236.6 passing yards per contest.
- The Raiders’ defense is ranked 26th in the league with 25 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.