In advance of Tim Boyle’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, check out some insights and stats to help place the best bets. Boyle’s Detroit Lions (2-11-1) face the Atlanta Falcons (6-8) in Week 16. The matchup will take place at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Boyle Passing Insights
- Boyle passes for 5.5 yards per game, 111.0 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- Boyle has not thrown for more than 116.5 yards in a game this season.
- Boyle has fallen short of his season prop bet average (162.5 passing yards) by 157.0 yards per game.
- Boyle has not hit the over on his passing yards prop total in three chances this year.
- Boyle has failed to throw a touchdown pass in 14 games this season.
- Boyle has been intercepted in one outing this season (out of 14), but it happened more than once on that occasion.
Boyle Rushing Insights
- Boyle rushes for 0.0 yards per game this season, which falls shy of Sunday’s prop total of 3.5 yards.
- Boyle has not run for over 3.5 yards in a game yet this season (through 14 outings).
- Boyle’s average rushing yards prop for the season is 5.2 yards, a figure he’s come up short of by an average of 5.2 yards.
- Boyle has fallen short of his rushing yard prop bet total in each of his three games this year.
- Boyle has not found paydirt on the ground through 14 games.
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- The pass defense of the Falcons is conceding 257.0 yards per contest this year, which ranks 19th in the league.
- Opponents of the Falcons have scored 27 touchdowns through the air (1.9 per game). The Falcons’ defense is 30th in the league in that category.
- The Falcons’ defense has recorded eight interceptions against opposing QBs (0.6 per game), which ranks 25th in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.