See what sportsbooks have installed as player props for Terry McLaurin in Sunday’s game at 8:20 PM ET airing on NBC. This matchup in Week 16 sees McLaurin’s Washington Football Team (6-8) in action at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas against the Dallas Cowboys (10-4).
McLaurin Receiving Insights
- McLaurin’s 61.4 receiving yards average is 2.1 fewer than his prop total on Sunday.
- McLaurin has put up over 63.5 receiving yards in 28.6% of his games this season (four of 14).
- McLaurin’s average prop total for receiving yards is 71.5. But he accumulates 10.1 fewer per game than that.
- In four of 14 games, McLaurin has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- McLaurin has had a touchdown catch in four of 14 games this year, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- McLaurin will face the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense this week. The Cowboys give up 263.1 passing yards per game.
- The Cowboys’ defense is ranked fifth in the NFL with 18 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.