See what oddsmakers have set for Teddy Bridgewater’s player prop betting options in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 4:25 PM ET broadcast on CBS. The Week 16 outing sees Bridgewater’s Denver Broncos (7-7) take the field at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada against the Las Vegas Raiders (7-7).
Bridgewater Passing Insights
- Bridgewater throws for 218.0 yards per game, 26.5 less than his over/under on Sunday.
- In six of 14 matchups this year, Bridgewater has thrown for more than 244.5 yards.
- Bridgewater’s average prop bet for passing yards this year has been 248.8. His actual passing average is below that, by 30.8 yards per game.
- Bridgewater has finished above his passing yards prop total in four of 14 opportunities this season.
- Bridgewater has thrown for a touchdown in 11 of 14 games this season, with more than one TD pass six times.
- In four of 14 games this season, Bridgewater has thrown an interception, with more than one INT on two occasions.
Bridgewater Rushing Insights
- Bridgewater has a 9.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 7.6 yards per game.
- In six of 14 games so far this season (42.9%), Bridgewater has rushed for more than 9.5 yards.
- Bridgewater has an average rushing yards prop bet of 11.6 so far this season. He’s come up just short of that by racking up 7.6 yards per game on the ground.
- In five of 14 opportunities this season (35.7%), Bridgewater has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Bridgewater has found paydirt on the ground in two games this year.
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings
- The Raiders allow 236.6 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Raiders’ defense ranks 26th in the league with 25 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
- The Raiders’ defense is ranked 32nd in interceptions. Opposing quarterbacks have tossed five against the Raiders (0.4 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.