Player prop bets are available for Taylor Heinicke in Sunday’s NFL action at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC. His Washington Football Team (6-8) meet the Dallas Cowboys (10-4) in Week 16 at AT&T Stadium.
Heinicke Passing Insights
- Sunday’s prop bet for Heinicke is 222.5 passing yards, 13.1 higher than his average of 209.4 on the year.
- In 14 games this year, Heinicke has topped 222.5 passing yards seven times.
- Heinicke’s average prop bet for passing yards this season has been 242.7. His actual passing average is below that, by 33.3 yards per game.
- Heinicke has topped his passing yards prop total in five games this season, or 41.7%.
- Heinicke has thrown for a touchdown in 12 of 14 games this season, with more than one TD pass five times.
- Heinicke has thrown an interception in nine of 14 games this season, with multiple picks three times.
Heinicke Rushing Insights
- Heinicke has a 19.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 21.2 yards per game.
- In 35.7% of his games (five of 14 matchups) so far, Heinicke has rushed for more than 19.5 yards.
- Heinicke gains 0.3 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards over/under (21.5 yards).
- Heinicke hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total in five of his 12 opportunities this year (41.7%).
- Heinicke has rushed for a TD once this year.
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- Heinicke will face the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense this week. The Cowboys allow 263.1 passing yards per game.
- Opponents of the Cowboys have totaled 18 touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). The Cowboys’ defense is fifth in the NFL in that category.
- The Cowboys have intercepted 23 passes this season to rank first in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.