The Carolina Panthers (5-9) have an expected tough battle to end their four-game losing streak as they are big 10-point underdogs against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-4) on Sunday, December 26, 2021 at Bank of America Stadium. The over/under is set at 43.5.
Buccaneers vs. Panthers Predictions
Buccaneers Vs. Panthers Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Buccaneers and Panthers: Last Three Games
- Tampa Bay is 2-1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall during its last three contests.
- The final combined score of the past three Buccaneers games surpassed the set total once.
- The last three Buccaneers games averaged 49.5 total points, 6.0 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Carolina has not covered a spread (0-3-0) while going 0-3 overall over its last three contests.
- The Panthers and their opponents have hit the over all three times in those games.
- The past three Panthers games averaged 1.7 fewer points (41.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
Buccaneers and Panthers: Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay has put together a record of 7-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10-point favorites or more, the Buccaneers have an ATS record of 5-1.
- This season, seven of Tampa Bay’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Buccaneers have compiled a 10-4 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 71.4% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -455 or shorter, Tampa Bay has a 5-2 record (winning 71.4% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Buccaneers an 82.0% chance to win.
- Carolina has compiled a 5-9-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Panthers have not covered a spread when playing as at least 10-point underdogs (0-1).
- Carolina’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- The Panthers have been underdogs in seven games this season and won three (42.9%) of those contests.
- Carolina has played as an underdog of +347 or more once this season and lost that game.
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (43.5 points) 10 times this season.
- There have been six Carolina games that have finished with a combined score over 43.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 43.5 is 5.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Buccaneers (29.3 points per game) and the Panthers (19.4 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 44.3 points per game, 0.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Buccaneers have seen a 50.5 average over/under in their games this season, 7.0 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Panthers’ games have a total points bet of 44.0 points this season, 0.5 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady is the third-best fantasy player overall this season and the third-best fantasy quarterback with 308.9 fantasy points (22.1 per game).
- Leonard Fournette’s 186.6 total fantasy points (an average of 13.3 per game), are good enough to rank him 29th overall and fifth among running backs.
- So far this season, Mike Evans averages 11.2 fantasy points per game on the way to 156.9 total fantasy points. That makes him the 45th-ranked fantasy player overall and the seventh-ranked receiver.
- Rob Gronkowski is working on the 115th-ranked fantasy season (10th among tight ends) with 88.7 fantasy points, averaging 6.3 per game.
Panthers Players to Watch
- So far this season, D.J. Moore is the No. 71 fantasy player overall and the No. 19 fantasy receiver. He’s scored 124.1 points and is averaging 8.9 per game.
- Chuba Hubbard’s 87.3 total fantasy points (an average of 6.2 per game), are enough to place him 37th among running backs and 119th overall.
- Cam Newton averages 16.2 fantasy points per game on the way to 81.2 total fantasy points. That makes him the 127th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 35th-ranked quarterback.
- Robby Anderson is the 156th-ranked fantasy player — and the 53rd-ranked receiver — with 67.7 fantasy points (4.8 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.